Photos of my Esprit...

You need to put some Scott’s on that lawn

but the car looks nice

Ugh.

Tell me about it.

“FS: Exige” coming soon?

Car looks great. What’d you use to clean the engine? The red really pops.

Nice Joe. Does that car have like 10 miles on it? It looks like new.

looks great Joe

+1 for it being awesome that you still love these cars

That car is gorgeous.

No, not yet. But every other car I have ever owned has been like that…

the lotus looks good… and I was just thinking that it must be nice to own a car that doesn’t depreciate but is still worth something.

Car looks great man. Can’t wait to see some pics to the Two all done.

It is nice to own something outright for sure, where it is worth a decent amount of flow, no doubt about it.

Thanks all for the comments, I can not ever see myself letting go of this thing, it’s just too much fun. It still gets so much attention, it 's amazing.

I’ll update in the next couple months with some MR2 stuff…trying to finally get all my cars exactly where I want them…I’m so close…

Forgot to add:

Mike, I just hit 40K miles.

Fry, I am glad you like the car more than the photography. I make no claim to being a great photographer, although I think they all came out ok.

Matt, I thoroughly powerwashed the engine when I furst pulled it out 2 years ago. Since then, I take the car to the powerwash DIY place on Sheridan/Military, and always give the engine/bay about a 10 second spray. It keeps it looking immaculate. I give the full undercarriage a wash then too, so I’d say at least 1-2 times per month the engine and underside get cleaned. Once it’s clean, it usually stay clean.

Joe, i dont think i could ever get sick of seeing pics of your car. Nice job keepin it in great condition

Car looks awesome! <3 Lotus :slight_smile: :tup:

whats the deal with the “lotus charger”? dont know much about this car

Chargecooler, is just a faggy British way to say water intercooled.

beautiful

Wow! Very Nice man.

Nice nice

Car is way clean,and looks great. I am just not into that body style though, Honestly not knocking your car, I know you love it and I respect that, its just not me. You say you will never get rid of it but you will, lol. Get the NSX, sell that bitch and do it.