Photoshop Request for bike.

if you had thicker spokes, you should do something rad and different, like a van halen guitar scheme, taped off stripes.

newman is the biggest poser I know

i kinda dig that with the amber turn signals and all…

cover the whole bike in camo tape, thats about the coolest thing evar!!11

Here ya go i changed th ecolor of the stickers and the frame to match the rims.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/716proo/myyybiikeeee_orange.jpg

im digging the red or orange. be different and dont listen to anyone else…

im thinking about doing a bronze color to my wheels this winter

IRreguardless to the color you choose i think doing it like that ^^ would look the best, but like shrives said, do what you like, its your bike who cares what other people think

+1

perfect

i normally dont go for painted frames, but that orange is awesome. and kyle i totally see you doing something like that. very fitting!

if you do green. ill make fun of you for not just buying a kawi in the first place… BTW… white rims on a bike normally look amazing… unfortunately ur bike is silver so prolly not so much… ill host the pic some other time of the red 600rr with white rims :slight_smile: tup

I like the orange…red is ok and green just makes me wanna puke!!!

kyle go for the green

i’m strange too and I fucking like the green ones,

ps

Cali or Florida>NY anyday

their just jealous they cant ride green year round :slight_smile:

my take on it…i think mayb i went a little overboard with the swint arm and the thing by the exhaust. but u get the idea.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1252

Anything BUT the chrome wheels is pretty bad ass.

:lol: wtf is going on in here. leave the damn thing alone its hot as it is. get a nice undertail, pipe, windscreen and frame sliders and youre good to go. if anything get busy with chromingthe frame and all that shit. leave the fruit loops colors out of it :tup: :smiley:

chrome frame would look hot. i dont even really like the photoshop i did lol. the Honda CBR is my favorite bike, and would be the only one id ever buy (shoul i start getting suicidal thoughs hehe) but IMO, the red and black CBR is the way to to

i like the orange…haha kyle you would love the lime green…

do what you like, its your bike…you could paint the thing purple and i’d still be jealous ha

silver , or may b red, the other colors just dont go with the bike , if it was like a ninja or older yamaha then may b but not this one