physician reference or otherwise...

okay, about two weeks ago, i fucked up my shoulder "falling on a curb in ellicottville’. well, it was more like “drunkenly getting into a really physical argument with my buddy from the army”. anyways, i fucked up my shoulder pretty good getting my (deserving, stupid) self shoved hard into a brick wall. i took myself to ER later that night where they did x-rays, nothing was broken. they told me, give it about a week, just bruised soft tissue - just stay away from the gym and you should be okay.

well, i am feeling a lot better. i have a full range of motion, but the shit still hurts. i got a slight lump on my clavicle, and well - it’s time to go to the doctor. i have a list of references, but i hate getting referred to doctors i don’t know anything about. i’m used to having all my health care needs met previously by the seneca nation clinics back home - but that’s a long ways away, and now that i have health insurance, they’re not too big on helping me anymore b/c i should be able to get by on my own. i have blue shield/blue cross.

so, any good doctors? i don’t want to spend my money on someone who isn’t. thanks in advance - i do appreciate it :slight_smile: