Pick your favorite of these two pictures.....Evo X

1)

2)

#2, only bc the the front of the car. if #1 has the opposite view i would have a harder choice deciding

I’m also partial to the second picture but clearly I like them all cause it’s my car haha.

Hate the pinkish lighting on the second pic.

2. That’s right around the corner from my shop. Did you have to get permission to drive up there for the pics?

I don’t care about permission. The best pictures always seem to involve illegal places or pissed off people. mehhh

I like the composition of pic #1 but the car angle of pic #2

Aaaaaaaaaalllllllllrighty then.

If you can talk to people usually it isn’t a problem. Plus who you work for has perks sometimes too

where was #2 taken?

Fueling station.

#2 is closer up with better lighting. I do like #1 but the car just looks too small in it, even though I know being closer up could possibly ruin the shot.

Edit the white balance on#2 for the car and foreground only, and it has my vote. It looks goofy with that much pink.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21507[/ATTACH]

eekkkkkk

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

If I make the car appear white, the rest of the picture looks green. Two color lighted sources do weird things.

You can select the car itself in photoshop and adjust it that way, you might be able to get away with the color replacement tool and adjust the hue.

Or just do it old fashion and cut trace the car out and adjust it that way by hand.

For the purpose of what I’m doing, no digital editing is allowed.

I was bored, here’s a quick edit. The lines of the pavement and car are bugging the shit out of me, though. I can’t crop/rotate it to where I like it so I left that alone.

Wow that looks awesome dude! good job

If you aren’t allowed to do a simple edit such as white balance, consider going black/white and upping the contrast a bit.