Picked up a 330xi from swiderski

AWD, 6 speed, sport package fully loaded, Harman kardon etc

Just got the windows tinted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19589[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19590[/ATTACH]

MUCHHHH better than a Solstice or whatever it was that you were gonna buy. Still got the 7?

No, sold it to two puerto ricans.

i drove that car 4000 miles with no problems, They sent me a message when they got back to roch. telling me the engine was blown and it was smoking etc… Threatening to come back to my home and “settle things”

Basically, i told them to fuck off and its not my fault they probably beat the fuck out of it on the way home, and if they have a problem, call my lawyer. And that i also am filing a police report for the violent text messages in the event something happens to me or my car.

They haven’t said a word to me since, fuckers.

LOL unreal. Well good to see you’ve got a nice upgrade.

Inb4krantcallsyouafggt

Nice pickup :tup:

People are unbelievable.

If you really want to do that ///M swap let me know. I’m assuming that text was a joke though.

nice purchase. please do shadowline

Sure buy a car from Justin’s dealership then come take pictures on Towne Automotives property lol, j/p nice beeeeeeeeeemer

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

think an nice m5 400hp v8 would fit nicely in there lol

I have a roll of this somewhere from my Audi I’d give away.

I wasn’t kidding

weird, I sold my old FC to two puerto ricans as well, only they were from jersey.

Update on the puerto rican guys.

They’ve been threatening me with legal action all day via text messages. Apparently, the car i’ve driver 4000 miles has 1) a cracked engine block 2) cracked oil pan 3) apparently the frame rails are rusted through (IT DOESNT HAVE FUCKING FRAME RAILS) and a bunch of other shit… he says hes suiing me for “selling him an unsafe car”

Funny, because i had this thing up on a lift and everything hes stating is a lie

I haven’t replied to anything theyve said so far. I just went to the police station and filed a report for harassment, cops basically laughed and said they cant do anything about it because i sold it as is, even if these allegations are true. They did however write me a report for the violent threats of coming to my house and shit.

This should be a lulzy court case if it goes that far

Unbelievable!

I honestly think its buyers remorse

His friend wanted to go look at another rx7 but the guy who actually purchased the car said no

Nice bimmer

Wasn’t it like a $900 car? Wouldn’t a lawyer cost them more than that??

I’ll take “Guess The Race” for $400, Alex.