Picked up a 99 1.8T 5spd Avant for the wifey today..

I wish I could have found a car like that for the money. Deffinitely a good buy :tup:

wow. Beautiful car.
Id love to get one for the wife. But has to be auto

nice deal!

so it’s saturday

go clean that bad boy and post pics, you lazy sack

I miss my b5 quattro everyday sigh

I love the way those things look.

I hear about them on bobistheoilguy once in a while, you should deffinitely run a 0w40 or 5w40 euro full synthetic motor oil in that thing, and I hope the previous owner did the same.

i love audi all wheel drive, its so nice…great pickup

jesus…nice price!

1.8T wagon hotness. It’s cool that the wifey isn’t all stupid about driving a wagon.

X…

Thanks everyone.

Car has 130k on it.

I didnt get shit done today. I had to take some stuff to the powder coater for a buddy this am, then I worked from 10-4, then home at 5 and dinner at my parents. I JUST got home like 10 min ago.

I did manage to vacuum a little and pull most of the trim pieces and vents off the dash. Hoping I can get them all washed up in the am, and get the dash etc cleaned up and it all back together. I still need to get the armrest and center console apart so I can clean it up and get the factory cell phone pop up cradle thingy out. I wanna pull the seats quick so I can really vacuum good under them and figure out why the drivers side sticks moving front to back (luckily they arent power).

Thats about it really… meh

More pics tomorrow probably.

Dan

Nice, i have really been liking wagons, etc. lately. I would like a Volvo cross country one day.

One piece is clean. It was covered in dust, dirt, and spilled coffee or soda. Not now.

http://clubhousecustoms.com/gallery/albums/album50/DSCF3119.sized.jpg

On the lineup for tomorrow.

http://clubhousecustoms.com/gallery/albums/album50/DSCF3120.sized.jpg

http://clubhousecustoms.com/gallery/albums/album50/DSCF3121.sized.jpg

Dan

So I spent like 4 hours cleaning the dash and centerconsole areas. Its like new now. Of course I forgot my cam so this is a fn worthless post. Im gonna head over and do some more tonight so Ill grab some pics then.

I could use a new shifter trim. Im guessing as usual lots of the rubbery top coating it peeling off.

I also got the ABS module out (took about 25 min) and I have it all boxed up and ready to go out today.

Also realized why my headlight squirters arent working. The pump basically fell apart when I tried to unplug the connector. Looks like the plastic body was split down the sides.

-Dan

Make sure all the belts have been done recently and be prepared to do the control arms if they haven’t been replaced.

Ya, I need to do the timing belt again, since its been 60k ish miles. The accessory belts look pretty beat up too, thats on my short list.

I believe he had some of the control arm(s) replaced recently. I need to get the wheels off this week and check everthing out.

Dan

Fancy, fancy. :o

I miss mine. :frowning:

you can get a complete kit from ESC tuning for $220 shipped, all the belts, water pump, Idler, tensioner and G12 coolant.

The timing belt job is pretty easy once you get the car in service mode

Sweet ride, it’ll be a lot nicer than the gas hog!

I just ordered all the parts from autohausaz.

Was like 320 bux for a Bentley manual (70 alone), timing kit, water pump, tstat, tstat housing and o ring, serp belts, valve cover gasket.

I had to order a bunch of stuff for a buddies cabriolet too, so I just went there.

Dan