Picked up a dynojet.

[QUOTE=fmfkid250;722519]I put money down on a dynojet tonight. I have been wanting to get one for a long time. Its been a dream/goal of mine for a while to run my own tuning shop. I am confident that I can tune any type of car that comes threw the shop.

My shop will be located Clairton a short distance from RT51 in the south hills. I am still keeping my monday-friday job its going to be a side thing. (for now anyway)

I will be hooking pittspeed members up with anything the need. and hopefully have some meets that we can spin the rollers at.

The building is an old GM dealership. its getting cleaned out in the next couple weeks. The dyno will come 9/26/08 and hopefully will be up and running shortly there after i will keep all posted.

Whitey I am going to need some advertisement information!

Its a 224X 1500hp/1500tq
-Joe[/QUOT
My shop is just down the street from Carols Pont old bld . stop by and say hello . Shawn

cool congrats!

Nice! Goodluck joe!

Congrats Joe!

Thats awesome, congrats! And not too far from me either. I know right hwere the old dealership is. Nice spot, LOTS of room if I remember correctly.

Best of luck!

which shop is it… is it the one where they sold the cars or where the old body shop was near the rite aid…

if its the place where they worked on them and sold them that is a big building. best of luck and that use to be my old area.

congrats!

Goodluck Joe. Will you be willing to assist others if they wish to tune?

congrats & good luck

Damn congrats Joe! :bigthumb:

Congrats bud. No AWD dyno? Are they that much more expensive or something? Seems like you could bring in more business with two more rollers.

Anyways, if you need any help with anything, let me know, I’m not far from there.

Awesome man. This area could use a another decent shop

ya all motor, mods are in sig. I could really use a custom tune.

congrats on the purchase. its always a good deal to start a good business opportunity.

I know how i am for my tuning shop once you get a good base youll make money faster than you think.

My question is whats the prize for the person first who maxes out you dyno hp & tq?
hehehe

Badasssssss, Congrats!!

Sure thing I will have the best deals for anyone that wants to tune there own car. I will be willing to help you get to where you want to be!

I beleive I can add that option later on but for now its like another $30K or something crazy like that. I dont think that i would be able to swing that payment maybe later on of the thing works out.

I will be up for that forsure no problem at all i know how those dynojet “tunes” are does your bike pop alot?

I free dyno pull haha

One of these days we will get your car faster then the stock ls car!

In the last 2 days We loaded up 2 30 yard dumpsters to the top. we are about 60% clear in there.

Next week the floor will be cut and the pit will be poured hopefully by the weekend.

Soon after that we can have the opening dyno day!

I really hope all of this stuff works out. Right now it is pretty stressful haha…

That free dyno for maxing out include me Joe??
And you never got back to my questions!!!

you much max out both HP&TQ!!!

I damn i did miss your shit my back…I am down for whatever. I am going to paint everything in there before the building is occupied. but i will not mind painting it again after your truck makes a pull haha and the other 15 trucks that will go on.

And that goes for anyone. I will help coordinate dyno days for any crowd. If your on another car forum want to have one. pm me!!

Sounds good Joe …
Word of the wise … I can promise you that I will be making pulls on your dyno … so please do not paint it white

what company you get the dumpsters from?