Picked up a dynojet.

nicholich or some shit

the keystone diesel crew will kill your paint job in 1 dyno day :rofl:

Awesome! Bread and butter names are great for smaller industries…; good choice!

Good Luck as well.

mike told me about this before i saw your thread

ill be down!

let me know if you need a hand with anything

How is the build coming along Joe?

Hey Joe if you ever need a hand or anything hit me up its only about 45 mins away from house

I’d love to spin a dynojet with my 130ish hp Mazda 3…

Looks like you would have no problem getting 100 or so pitspeed members to show up at Grand Opening time.

How much longer?

I believe I drove past the shop yesterday in Clairton. Had two older muscle cars in the showroom?

There will be one for sure!

That is it! the I poured the cement yesterday for the dyno. So by the weekend it should be ready to drill and bolt. I am fired up. next time you drive by stop by and say whatsup!

I can’t wait Joe … Get this thing up and rolling so I can spend some time on it

you be doing dyno pulls on the weekends? thats teh best time for me. If its done in the next month or so i want to get some nitrous pulls done. Hybrid is closer but only on weekdays whichis hard for me to take off time from work to make that

exciting times! congratulations!

Yes I will be open on the weekend!

looks pretty cool. are you gonna have all the different tuning programs? For example i use hp tuners.

I can bring down my tuning stuff to show you roughly how to tune a 86-89 MAF GM fbody system :slight_smile:

Dyno looking good tho, cant wait to visit it someday. I didnt read the whole thread but whats your $$$ rates on using it?

w00t! :bigok:

I will tune anything that comes threw the doors.

Sure thing. bring it down and i will check it out. got the software? the rates are not set in stone yet. the first dyno day will be 40 w/out wide band 45 with. (3 pulls)

Hmm…Joe with a dyno. Sounds pretty cool. :bigok:

sweet, looks great Joe !

Damn, those prices can’t be beat. I know ASAP on Route 8 charge $100 without wideband for three pulls. I’m coming to see you next week if possible!