Pics: ATV - Power Line run

damn. I should go and buy a quad today. Just to fuck around with people.

stop crying about the damn trails already.
Snowmobiles suck, IMO.:smiley:

BTT, I like this pic.

http://www.streetblitz.net/gallery/albums/Grand%20Island/IMG_0011.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

another note. My buddy used to have the snowmobile trail on his land. One day years ago me and him were out riding our quads by the trails, weren’t even on them. Some guy on a sled stopped and yelled at us for riding there and said we were not allowed to ride even if it was his land. So after some arguing back and forth for a while the guy finally left. Guess what, next year he didn’t let the snow club on his land again, why because some asshole on a sled thought he owned the trail. Thats how trails get closed, people on power trips.

Just out of curiosity are any of you quads registered/insured?

I register my quad and pay $403 a year for insurance on it. I don’t ride like an ass unless im on my own 10+ acres of property, I don’t ride on property that I don’t have permission on. I try to respect other peoples property the best I can.

sniff sniff snitch sniff sniff:bloated: shhhhh

Hey I was just asking. It seems like anytime I see a quad on the trails they are never register and presumably uninsured which is just the icing on the cake

damn thats a shit load of money for insurance. I used to pay about $180 for mine.
same with the motorcycle, i pay like $210 for the whole year.

its all about how much coverage you have and the fact that my quad is brand new. My other quad was only a $100 a year but that was an '87.

hmm. Never bothered checking what was covered on mine.

Yes mine is insured and registered with the DMV.

• one of you dumbasses dosent have a helmet on.

If you ride quads on a snowmobile trail, you are a racist. There, I said it.

:roll:

now that looks lik fun.

Looks like fun, I wish I had more time to ride mine. There isnt too many places to go around here.

i just returned from a trip to St. louis. And once i got past the 'burbs every road leading anywhere had a Twin track quad trail following the road.

I guess all i can say is Go west. WNY suxors for atv riding .

i have an antique honda that i havent ridden in 2 years. because unless you know someone with tons of land. or a track its no fun.

nyspeed meet this spring?
http://majestictrails.com/

gwest, nick? how dont i know the thread starter?

Snowmobilers are usually pretty fucking lame.

Just cause there is snow on the ground doesn’t mean you have to drive your damn sled to the bar and park in front of the door…

If you have permission to be on property, you have every right to be on the sled trails on said property… it isn’t necessary, but you can’t be stopped.

They are usually on powertrips… for sure. Fuck them.

Who the hell registers a 4 wheeler? HAHAHAH

losers