Pics: ATV - Power Line run

I spoke to a sheriff on grand island when i first started riding quads. i asked him about running on the snowmobile trails. the response i got was…

“wear a helmet, keep it off the roads and we dont have a problem”

then he went on to say…

“look at it like this…our cars are not capable of driving through the woods and onto trails, its not like we are going to chase you”

so whats that tell you.

erie county has 40 sleds out they travel in groups of 4

i should have you guys come over to where I ride its a lot of fun and you dont get harassed by cops or snowmobliers if your interested send me a pm, I have a 2006 Brute 650i

brutes up in here :tup:
I have an Green '06 Brute Force 650 SRA w/ 3000lb winch, Dyna CDI and stock size mudlights

i got the camo with a warn winch, the chip and ITP muds on it, skit plate, and just bought the brush guard and cv plates

My bro and I head down to PA to ride at majestic a lot. Next time we go Ill shot you guys PM’s. It’s a lot of fun to ride there, more people the better.

[quote=“num482,post:23,topic:25056"”]

another note. My buddy used to have the snowmobile trail on his land. One day years ago me and him were out riding our quads by the trails, weren’t even on them. Some guy on a sled stopped and yelled at us for riding there and said we were not allowed to ride even if it was his land. So after some arguing back and forth for a while the guy finally left. Guess what, next year he didn’t let the snow club on his land again, why because some asshole on a sled thought he owned the trail. Thats how trails get closed, people on power trips.

[/quote]

WTF!! If that dude pulled that shit on my land, and the snowmobile does
go through my land he would have been pickin through his shit to find his teeth.

[quote=“AndyB,post:43,topic:25056"”]

i should have you guys come over to where I ride its a lot of fun and you dont get harassed by cops or snowmobliers if your interested send me a pm, I have a 2006 Brute 650i

[/quote]

Andy you should host an ATV meet and start a thread. :slight_smile: I’m down…

More pics from this past weekend end here >> http://www.streetblitz.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=26

For the record we were on power line trails which are are owned by the power companies. Snowmobiles and ATV’s both are not allowed on these trails.

hey hows it goin i’m new to this forum, during the summer i ride my quad as often as i can, if you guys organize a trip to majestic i’m down, their mx park is hott, and the trails arnt bad at all, pretty much where ever you guys want to ride i’m down, i have an 05 predator with mods, so as long as somebuddy has a winch i’m down lol