Pics from phone to comp? Juke?

I have a juke, went to barrett jackson in florida a couple weeks ago and took a bunch of pics. how do I get them onto my comp, what do I send it to?

or do I use the data cable I use for music? I have no idea where it is but I’m sure I could find it

send them to your email address from your phone

^^^ that’s what I do, it’s a lot faster than unplugging the memory card from my phone and plugging it into my laptop. What can I say I am lazy…

that could be a pain in the ass with a lot of pictures though.

a lot of phones have a slot where you can buy and insert a micro sd memory card…i dont have a digital camera, so i bought a 2 gig card…and save all my pics on my phone to the card…

then i also spend like $5 on a usb adapter…where the micro sd card plugs into the adapter, which i then plug into the computer…and there you have it, all the pics/videos from your phone now able to be copied and pasted wherever you want on your computer.

the phone doesn’t have/take a card. comes with 2 gigs built in though

looks like emailing each individual pic, one at a time, may be your only choice…

i know with verizon though you also have an option to send the pictures to something called, and dont quote me, but i think it’s “my pix place” or something like that…it’s a lot faster than waiting for each pix text to go through…it just sends all the pictures you want to the verizon website, and you can go there, log in with some password you can get, and have like a photobucket account online through verizon’s site.

again, that’s if you have verizon…i dont know what carrier you have, or what other carrier’s have that is similar.

1st choice: email

2nd: hacking phone with data cable and bitpim.

dont ask me how though, check howardforums.