Totally ruined some couples make-out session (VZWpix ?)

All for the sake of a blurry picture of a wonderful water front sunset. Such a nice day today, car even got shit on twice so I’m definitely going to say spring is here.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/VZWsux.jpeg

Which brings me to the real reason, how in the heck do I get a full-size image from my phone to my computer with out paying VZW extra money. Anyone have a suggestions as I have a 1280x960 jpeg on my phone, but the largest I can seem to get is the one above.

microSD card?

download BitPIM if you have a usb cable

Bluetooth phone?

WIN!

if you are just emailing yourself the pics there is a size limit, so it’ll be smaller

I took some pics up in Ottawa and pulledthem off using bitpim, full size and I was very impressed by the quality, a lot better than it looks on the screen thats for sure

Yeah I might go the USB cable route as it seems to be the easiest. I was just hoping there was some way to do it without all the bs.

what model phone do you have? I have an extra USB cable here…bought 2 accidently

either usb or microsd

easily the best way, not only will you had 512mb or better storage, for music, pictures and videos… you can easily transfer them over to your computer via card reader.

Believe me its better than the 30mb or what ever the hell your phone comes with

send it to your email?

costs 40 cents

When I send it to my email it’s full size