Pics of LS1 LS monte

here are some pics ofmy friends 87 monte carlo LS he did a full frame off resto POR-15 the frame and fixed some rust damage, better interior swap, bose cadillac sound system speakers/cdplayer,boxed lca’s uca’s,eibach springs,2 inch dropped spindles, LS1, T 56 swap decent size cam,mid length headers, borla mufflers, true dual exhaustwith X pipe, 8.5 GN rear end. anyway heres the pics of his fresh paint btw: its camaro navy blue

engine B4 new paint job and cleaning

Side view of dropped suspension

would he like to that that thing against a 396BBC monte ss? when its nice

Originally posted by Quik
would he like to that that thing against a 396BBC monte ss? when its nice

english please ?

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
english please ?
that is english clay or would you
like it in ebonics?

nice car…bit i think different wheel would be nicer

yeah actually they look good on the car because the rest of the chrome is shinny too. they are impy SS knock offs 17x8.5

btw :would he like to that that thing against a 396BBC monte ss? when its nice

to that thing ???

would he like to race that thing when its nice > is that what u were trying to say ?
but anyway yes hes racing it as soon as he gets some drag radials and learns to drive a stick better priolly low 12’s maybee better i dunno he does has 3:73’s w/ posi

sorry for the wrong gear thanks slomaro

you mean 3:73’s

Nice Monte :smiley:

Is that Trick Daddy’s old car??? :dunno:

Why would u pic a car like that to do the LS1 swap in :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:cool: & has the sleeper look!!!:bigok:

Montes are so nice…the LS for the extra sleeper look like pewter said! Very very nice, but I think a different wheel would look better. Nice car none the less!

it was definately a sleeper when he had the old true duals w/ 26 inch borla mufflers on it was really quiet and pulled likea bitch. it was kinda funny seeing other cars getting blown off by a old monte calro w/ wire hubcaps lol.

he did it to be different and to combine two of the best things a nice loooking car that can handle decently and a new age powerplant thats fast n reliable. having extra money doesnt hurt either. I gotta learn how to drive a manual better b4 i drive it.

where did he get the engine?

ebay for 3500 total i think… its a 00 Ta motor n tranny.he wants to adda s/c but the brackets n stuff would be a bitch plus the plumbing. He might do it next year though.

Originally posted by Pewterss
:cool: & has the sleeper look!!!:bigok:
sleeper, yep…:zzz:

is that a JJ ebay motor :dunno:

and yes a nice sleeper

Originally posted by Quik
is that a JJ ebay motor :dunno:

and yes a nice sleeper
nope