Pics Of My G8

probably the same one i see. i see a light blue GT to and from work atleast once a week on the highway. its a rare color, so probly the same guy. it looks awesome.

I like the new G8’s. Probably because they stole every styling cue from BMW and Acura. But oh well finally a Pontiac that doesn’t look like total ass.

Tire pressure monitors suck. wait till they wear out and tell you to service the tire pressure monitor every 5-10 min

um isnt the G8 a Holden HSV? that has been made for awhile, soooo why do ppl keep saying Pontiac stole this and stole that? if anything wouldnt it be Holden stole this or that?

I’m dealing with that shit on my Jeep. I would rather not have them.

my neighbor has an odd light blue looking one, its badass

i was up at the beer dist… and actually thought abotu driving by your house to look at it… if iwas in the grand am i would have because noone would have noticed the car but i was in the rumble bee and well that sticks out and if u would have saw it you would have known i was a douche and driving by just to look at it :slight_smile:

youre a douche no matter what

Hey Mac I think I drove past your place today. We’re doin a roof on Hollyrood St. and I saw a lowered Rumble Bee around that way.

:frowning:

yep thats my house. i live on prospect.

:mrT:

he does have a very good point…lol

nobody fuckin asked you asshole :hsugh:

i valeted a g8 gt tonight ! Nice ass car ! the royal blue is clean.