PICS: Supra Detailed

I was gonna swing by the house yesterday but forgot where it was

interested in just doing a exterior buff and polish to get my scratches out?

let me know the size width and colors you would be interested in and I can try to work the magic i worked for elliott.

I was you 10 years ago, went from Z28 to Supra’s.

Yea, wish I paid 25K lol. You can do it, it’s just really hard to find clean examples now.

Call me if you need directions. It’s easy to get to.

Well I can do the buff and scratch removal, but you really need to put some sort of wax or protectant on after, as the paint is very capable of getting rescratched with no protection. PM me if your serious.

I’ll PM you.

stock wheels are staggered.

Ok let me know next time when you are gonna be hanging around the place

Hello Mr. Bakerian. Been a long time since I saw you last at East Coast.

I see life is good! Ive been following the supra since the dyno build thread. Very nice.

I remember being envious of John Williams’ red supra when we had that at the shop. Such a nice car, and a nice system he never really liked. Sigh.

I remember he went single turbo and made 572.

Now your in the 7xx range. Very nice. Will I be seeing this up a LV sometime this year?

Id like to see some under-hood shots?

Is there a thread somewhere where you detailed exactly what you have done to the car? Send me a link because if it exists, I missed it.

Also I think your car would look wonderful with polished wheels, not black but that is just my opinion. I think the chrome accentuates the supras lines, and the black wheels seem to cloak the body lines somehow.

OK, UUzo stopped over today with his bike, you should have swung down. If it ever gets nice out I’ll call ya up.

hit me up… 466-RYAN

What’s up man! If you check my build thread you can see all the modifications currently. I’ll get some more under the hood shots, needs tidying up. I like polished wheels, but the upkeep is awfull, and I was looking for something more “racey” but I dunno yet.
I’m sure I’ll be up at LVD at some point, I’m a wednesday night frequent flier.

I’m sure you have seen one of my numerous and extremely impressive low 15 second parade passes in my GTI. And the occasional 14.9x Blitzkrieg run.

To be honest I think I have raced you before, what were you driving?

I dont race. :slight_smile:

looks fantastic!

i love this picture with the reflections of the sky and the tailights

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/Supra%20Detailed/DSC_4685.jpg

Wow. That car is so clean. Nice!

car looks so good!

Damn the car looks great, is is just me or are your rugs really dirty in the last pic?

Wicked. Nice job.

The wheels Benny posted on the Skyline = WIN.

Car looks great RBakerian.