05OrangeSS vs Samsara

I felt a little wierd winding out 4th the first time we met, i dont have a death wish either. 50-120 = 70mph you win because of gearing. 30-100 = 70mph I win cause of the gearing. When I shift into 3rd when ur in second you dont catch up that much cause 3rd is shorter than 4th. when I go in fourth, the RPM’s move MUCH slower therefore I need more time to catch up. Im at like 4800-5000 in 4th when your at 6000 in 3rd = no good for me. As soon as you would shift into 4th I would start coming up for the pass…then you’d shut down.

I’m sure you can give me the win from a dig on the street, trust me its not hard to slip out a AWD launch when you have been doing it for 5 years. Take a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jXViUXZXo at 20seconds. That is ONLY 1st gear, I shut down and hit my brakes at the end of the intersection. I would be a waste of time and clutch to run you on the street. Streetwars would be a better matchup because you would have much more traction…I’ll see what I can do about getting there.