05OrangeSS vs Samsara

Yea 1/8th mile race AWD vs FWD…haha I can tell you whats gonna happen.

hey…all Im going to say, so we don’t have another 5 fucking pages of BS…comes down to the driver and gearing, because aparently our cars have VERY similar power. On a good launch he’ll get me…but not EVERY launch is a good launch, and that’s for both cars…

:tup: close matched cars for the win

I felt a little wierd winding out 4th the first time we met, i dont have a death wish either. 50-120 = 70mph you win because of gearing. 30-100 = 70mph I win cause of the gearing. When I shift into 3rd when ur in second you dont catch up that much cause 3rd is shorter than 4th. when I go in fourth, the RPM’s move MUCH slower therefore I need more time to catch up. Im at like 4800-5000 in 4th when your at 6000 in 3rd = no good for me. As soon as you would shift into 4th I would start coming up for the pass…then you’d shut down.

I’m sure you can give me the win from a dig on the street, trust me its not hard to slip out a AWD launch when you have been doing it for 5 years. Take a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jXViUXZXo at 20seconds. That is ONLY 1st gear, I shut down and hit my brakes at the end of the intersection. I would be a waste of time and clutch to run you on the street. Streetwars would be a better matchup because you would have much more traction…I’ll see what I can do about getting there.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/e306bc3d-d7d2-43ac-8a2a-980e00fb5559.htm

sry its on streetfire but thats the only place i can host a vid this size…hope you guys like, ne misinformation on car stats plz inform me and ill change them

looked like the cobalt pulled in every run…

i missed one run! im not sure of the outcome was. hit record when it was alrdy recordin booo

cool. I didn’t think my car was that loud and gay sounding.

can I play =)

i have some vids also, but not as good as yours. One really cool fly by of orangeSS’s car. I’ll post them up alittle later

good videos are souly in the editing.

It was the kids first day with the camara. . .I’ll see what I can do with it

More vids the better…bring em on

nice vid articzap… chris and i are gonna have to match up next… cobalt ss v cobalt ss… except i have a 2.5" corsa cat back exhaust

Dude, you’re contesting “top end roll racing” with a Cobalt. :hay:

and ur point is?

How absolutely rediculous this topic is.

then why waste ur time posting in it?

Says the kid who jumped in the topic to ask me why I was posting in said topic?

Everyone has to start some where