05OrangeSS vs Samsara

1. I beg to differ
  2. or a stock TD04 with 58,734 miles :headbang:. Go! stocker GO!

What makes you think your car is any quicker at the top end?

AWD does not make or break a car’s top end, just helps it get out on the low end…

Im ready. Tonight at 11pm, PM me for location.

my bad i think you said something along those lines though

Appparently its not, or this thread wouldn’t exist. :biglaugh:

time is running out. 2 hours and counting

time to charge the camera

PM me for directions, I have a place in mind

I still need confirmation from ORANGESS

batteries for vid cam are charged, if u wanan do this. chris has my cell, ill meet ya guys ne where

1 more hour… lol :jeopardymusic:

what do I do, do I show up there? has anyone talked to CobaltSS?

my car runs like shat in this humiditiy, im counting on his also

if you guys need a camera man msg me now! my battery is charged and i got 1hr of tape.

i think it’s raining… haven’t heard from chris

vids up hopefully by end of tonight or tmw morning

I’m supposed to see chris tomarrow, so i’ll tell him.

so it ended up happening?

It all comes down to gearing. I cant stop at 115-120 vs. a cobalt. The first 2 runs were kinda bonk for me, especially the first one, i don’t know what was up. I shift into 4th at ~110, he is at ~6,000 in 3rd at 105-110. So the second set of runs were…me in front, i shift 4th…3-4 seconds goes bye, he shuts down. After I get into fourth for a second I start to pull on him because he just went into fourth. So If we run to 130 like last time I would be 1-2 cars ahead again?? because id be higher in 4th’s RPM’s that he would.

so, 50-120 hes got me cause of the shift. Im a blazin retard cause we ran “my” 30 roll to …120…shit. If we were to run 30-100(70 diff) I would get him. or up to ~130. If we go higher than 115 I will pass him just like he passes me.

I get the first set of runs, you get these…1-1

This explains everything, if I would have picked my speed to stop at 100 we would have tied 1-1…then dig as tie breaker like you said…LOL.

The difference in gearing makes this matchup about speed choice. 50-120 is a 70 span, 30-100 is also. I hope there is good footage of the second set of runs last night. maybe my memory is blurred…we’ll check it out.

OrangeSS, does that seem sensible? Wasn’t I in front in the begging, and end of my 3rd?

i have to go buy a car, when i get bak ill finsh up the video, its 75% done

Aparently your gearing is just a little bit shorter, when you were going into 3rd I was still in second, and when you were going into 4th I still had about 1000rpms left in my 3rd. So if anyone has the balls to go to 150+ I would assume it would be the same way…but I don’t have a death wish and Im going to assume that you wouldn’t want to do something like that either…Before you shift I would say it’s pretty close to even, then the second you have to shift I take a lead…you can kind of see that in the vid dave got…lol still want to dig race when better weather rolls around?(street warriorz thing at lancaster, just throwin it out there)

totally do the lancaster thing, legal drag racing ftw