05OrangeSS vs Samsara

Jack mr AWD expert what results did these launching skillz produce at the track?

u must have missed it, whoops!

LOL@ into the future

Yes… oh drive cars?
Maybe.

1.81 was my best … but if you could read as well as you suck at life you would know that I blew 2 clutches at the track… This was on 40lb chrome 18s wrapped in 245/45s… which had bars showing, and didn’t really fit the wheel at all. The car also weighed in at 4195 with the gas light on, me in the car… and was pretty much stock.
I’ve also never lost a launch on the street… including your POS… also including many other AWD cars… INCLUDING SUBJD40, who I had by 2 cars mid 2nd… with 2 witnesses… ask fucking Evolve… I think he got a good shot at my launching skillz cause he was shotty in the WRX. :banghead: :smash2:

jack is so awesome, and dreamy.

I cut a 1.71 on street tires :slight_smile:

and… did you click it into drive for that?

And on the street I left you behind me… which is exactly the point I was making.
me > you.

meh…Your the only AWD car that has beat me out of the hole on the street…and it wasnt for long anyways…

IF hes the only AWD car to beat you out of the hole on the street, that makes him good at launching awd which defeats your post about him being “an expert” doesn’t it? :lol:

im sure if tom was still here he could prob beat u outta the whole or itd be close

i can vouch for jacks awd launching skills, i witnessed a bunch of them :tup:

tom taught me well :tup:

Eclipsed did

HAHAHA

the list groooooows

PM’s sent to Slopoke, 05OrangeSS, and seidmeir101. Anyone else want some of this action PM me. I believe Jrod is autoxing… I’ll be home ~4 tonight to respond, laters.

I am just catching up on this drama and i dont know if anyone else cought this but that was a pretty retarded statement. The fact that and AWD car launches well from a dig is just a bonus. Imprezas, wrxs or stis, aren’t drag cars dude! They were built to handle well, they are rally cars. A wrx tranny is pretty weak and when you launch too hard they are famous for breaking trannies. Just thought i would comment on that and go back to reading the rest of the thread.

i just read the first page and i was at mighty that night.Chris(cobalt) said he got passed at 120 not 135 as he said here.He was saying his spark plug gap must be off cause there is no way a wrx could pull at 120

kids, kevin let me know when u guys are racing

no I said that it COULD be off…seeing how I changed them that day but whatever…and at that kind of speed it doesnt really matter. WRX does not equal a top end roll racer…unless you have some massive turbo…

get er done chris!

oh yea (koolaid man voice)