Pictures of my car.

lol what changed the name to drifting now… jokes

i think ur that skyline owner i always saw wen i came back from swimming at agincourt. lol cause theres a guy there that owns a skyline…pretty sick man

ya!!!..i always park at that rec center and go across the street

and they are officially for sale now.

Get the rims before I do :stuck_out_tongue:

really…what do u have for a replacement?

i dont know yet. but dubv said he has something with better offset for me. :slight_smile:

hmm tempting…but i sorta do want a lip…

^you cars bodykit is perfect. just leave it way that it is.

agreed very unique … especially in Toronto.

but he seriously needs rim that complements the rest of the car. if not mine something that would look pretty similar with also a red lip would complete the car.

time attacks!

wont it be to “ricey” i was thinking pure flat black rims with with maybe a 2 inch lip…but i doubt i’ll get rims with a red lip way to much red

• when i said lip i meant lip on the rim …lol…i just re-read it and i could see how it was misunderstod

dont get ones with a lip. try getting someone to photoshop a pair of te37 time attacks on your car and you’ll see what i mean. they wont look ricey but still highlight the car and they’ll match perfectly

i can add the red for you…any pattern etc
buy what you like and i’ll do a custom finish for you, whatever you like…super cheap

update
-took of the wing
-took off side skirts
-took off rims
-installed steelies and winters

little story when i installed my steelies it wouldnt clear the front brakes so what i did was install a 3mm spacer and ok spun it while raised and n rubbing so when i went out, i heard a rubbing noise like whining - i havnt gotten a chance to raise it back up and see for and wear marks…but if u guys had any ideas?

i doubt its the rubber rubbing against anything only running 205-55-16

buy rims and u can paint em for me? thats cool