Pigman Road

well it is the month of the famous pigman road. has any one check this place out recently? i havent been there in months but suposly october is the month where fucked up shit has happend

last time was fucked up enough for me … i think ill stay away this year

lol :word:. that was just a lil creepy

not too far from my house, it’s holland road if you are trying to find it.

the last time we were down there we were in my buddies’ '71 chevelle SS, and we got tired of waiting. so, we left thirty foot posi marks down his st00pid street. :biglol:

Fill me in…whats this about?

:wstupid: This some kind of urban legend?

lmk if you go… I’ll join ya’s (near my joint).

:noob:

Pigman Road?

Lived here for 24 years, never heard of this one.

not sure where it started. Like I said on that other board lol, some real old guy told me once when I was younger (around 15 or so). He grew up around the area but I really didnt give a rats ass about it at the time… but I do distinctly remember that he wouldnt drive down it. He’s long since passed away so I couldnt tell ya. Too long ago to really remember.

edit: Nik… Holland road in Angola

lets go tomorrow or maybe tonight :slight_smile:

ok… well

the story behind pigman goes like this. Suposly years ago there was a newly wed couple that was driving trough this road. While driving trough the road there car broke down underneath one of these onelane bridges. The husband of the couple went outside to take a look at the car and unforglety couldent get it running. So he told his wife he will be back. He walked down the street to a house(pigmans house). He went to knock on the door… and thats the last you hear of him. Meanwhile back at the car his wife falls asleep. Then later wakes up with her husbands head and body parts all over the hood of the car. When she screamed suposly a man with a pig head got jumped out on top of the bridge and killed her.

Ok i know that is a corny ass story. But other shit goes down there. Suposly there is alot of devil worsphipers that worship and do relgious scrafies in the neck of the woods. Also evrey time we go up there we always get a werid feeling cuz its so dark and twsited.

One time when Hotrodkid and i and a few others were up there doing a UE. We were just driving down the road. Then i thought i saw something while we passed this one offorad patch. Then we stoped the car on the side of the road about a foot onto the ground got out of the car’s and checked it out. When we got back to our cars mine got out just fine while. hotrodkid’s car was a differnt story.It looked like it was pusshed back another 3 feet. and im not bullshiting here either. We COULD NOT get his car unstuck . While we were trying to get the car out. a Cop drove by and called us a tow truck to help us get out. While we were waiting for the tow truck the cop was telling us all these fucked up stories.(yes a cop). she was saying to us when she crusies trough the road. she has to first call in and the beiging road telling the station she is going in. If the police officer finds something wrong they are not allowed to get out of the car bythem self untill there is another police officer arrives there. Finaly after another police officer arrived she gets out of the car and starts telling us all these fucked up stories. About how people are missing and a bunhc of other fucked up shit. finaly after about 30 mins the tow trucked arived and we got the fuck out of there.

good ol pigmans road i used to pass it all the time since my ex gf lives in silver creek

www.masonwinfield.com/ArchiveFiles/January%202003/question.htm

Ive always though pigman was kinda lame. ive been there quite a few times and nothing happens, i think its boring :tif:

but a cool place to bring a girl if your trying to scare her :snky:

Interesting. My father lives in Angola. I should take a ride out there.

i pulled over till my passanger side tire was on the very edge of the tarmac when dos was coming back my direction in order for us both to fit on the tsreet … we chatted and i went to pull away and my car was suddenly 60% off the road …

passanger side front tire buiried more then half way in water and mud

was pretty cool … not

Dos your story is incorrect.

The pigman killed the newly wed couple, when they parked under the bridge with their windows rolled down, and then a bunch of others. He was caught, his head cut off, and a pig’s sown in it’s place as a final disgrace to his body before he was buried/burnt/disposed of.

A copycat killer is said to lurk around the bridge where the newly wed couple was murdered sporting a pigmask and killing people who go there and roll their windows down.

thats the story.

it is stupid.

i am the pigman.

then you must DIE

While I think the whole thing is BS I am still intrigued by it.

so who is down to go?