the exploder got stuck in berne........

more details to come soon…for now, im heading out there with rankins jeep to try to pull it out…stay tuned for my fail…hilarity may ensue

I hope all goes well dude.

lolol

Lol

ouch

wtf happened?

Here’s hopeing we here a Tucker Max style story.

shapes’ bmw got stuck in a driveway.

well that was a fun night… just got home from pulling Meenas Explorer out with the Jeep… ill let meena tell the story…

ok so to sum up the story of me getting stuck on teh trail of snow to go shoot my 30-06 that i’ve had since like oct and havent shot, i went out there today, got up there fine, started to leave, got stuck like shit (this was all at like 430pm btw and i just got home…note the time) ended up having to walk a mile up to the closest house. the guy was a really nice guy and so was his pretty decent looking wife. he told us to make ourselves at home, gave us a beer and made us some soup…what an angel! anywho, ap1nick was the first to come out and give us a hand digging out the exploder, we got about halfway down when it sank into a rut…fuck, so then more digging goes by and nothing. head back up to the guys house to let him know we may have to leave it overnight and he said it wouldnt be a problem bc everyone in teh area is pretty honest and wouldnt touch it. if i had gone back and windows were smashed, i woulda just reported it stolen lol

ended up going back with rankin, jeff, cause and rankins gf and we ended up pulling it out backwards since it was narrow and no room to turn around…since i have to work in 6 hours im going to bed and hopefully i can feel my feet then

toodles folks

oh and we woulda taken pics but it was mad dark

we’re even now lol

even I wasnt the one who got stuck … lol it was Singh lol

but you callled me…8 times…while i was trying to sleep…bc i had to fucking drive to nyc in the morn lolol

What a fucking night. i was gunna take pics, and forgot. then i remembered but meena was pissed that his bumper got dented so it wasnt the best time… then i was about to again… and well nope. the only pic i have is… http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Ghost112/0110090153.jpg

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

8WD FTMFW…again

ok so i bought a monster java at cumbys on the way home, so now im :O.

Heres where the road starts. (note the same bridge sign. that is up… :ninja…:rofl.) ALSO u cant see but 100ft up the road is a creek and a ditch on the other side. now imagine a 1ft of hard snow blocking this (road NEVER got plowed).

Now heres the Terrian veiw which you can clearly see the creek is RIGHT next to the road. F’N stupid. the A is where i positioned the last veiw at. ^^
The X is where meena was when we found his truck. Apparently his truck was up further.

Now heres the same thing as the terrian veiw only this is sattlilte view…

. still wish there were pics… :rofl

EDIT: fixed :slight_smile:

I see the red X

we’re missing one of the important parts, how’d you like the new 30-06? :stuck_out_tongue:

lol for once it wasn’t singh that got stuck LOL.

looks like a cool road for some action. where the hell is that anyway?

seemed like a fun time. i woulda had fun going there and busting on you meena. why wasn’t i called?

you wouldve been there.
“put it in, put it in, floor that truck, floor that truck” :rofl

idk y u werent called blame meena/nick/lauren/cause. lol.

the roads in berne… funny thing is, my sisters ex fiance lives (parents) live up the road. so i knew right where i was :D.

676 Gifford Hollow Rd, Berne, NY. but its the old partridge run rd thats been abandoned for a good 10-15 years. might take a trip up there for fun later… he’s lucky as a mofo it got out. i wish i recorded that gay happy dance they had with each other. :rolleyes:

Isnt that around where the witch’s grave is?
Ive never been there but a few of my friends have.