Pimp Shoes?

Girls notice when a mans clothes are properly pressed, cuffs not all raggedy and burnt out from being dragged on the ground etc. :slight_smile:

I like the shoes Be_Rad. Hubby has big feet and the square toes are much more comfortable for him. Although he dropped some major cash on these shoes (more expensive than any shoe in my closet :eek: ) and he loves them. He says heā€™s never owned a more comfortable pair of dress shoes ever before (and heā€™s never spent $300 on a pair of shoes ever so go figure lol)

Footjoy Spikeless Classics Dry Premiere #55584

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/350z%20pics%20for%20tech/Spike55584Medium.jpg

did not know they make regular shoes! I had footjoy golf shoes and they were pretty comfortable, I imagine their regular shoes would be too

kenneth cole shoes are pimp. comfy as hell too.

also agreed

the meterosexuality is large wtih this threadā€¦ aldo shoes are :kekegay: but okā€¦ i have a pair and are ok Steve maddens > mens shoesā€¦ i rock claibornes for cheap (under a hundo) day - to - day dress shoesā€¦ but iā€™ve had luck with kaufmanns special nunn bush lolā€¦ steve madden > claiborne > ugly ass box shoes.

box toe :barf:

yeah and noā€¦ iā€™m not going to take a fucking nylon claiborne shirt to be ā€˜professionally launderedā€™ā€¦ i mean come on!!! just wash the fucker and learn how to iron :END OF STORY:

granted nice shirts require dry cleaning and ā€˜specialā€™ instructions which go in the dry cleaners pileā€¦ but itā€™s not required for typical menā€™s clothesā€¦ seriously.

i like to think that i have decent shirts and about 1/9th of them get dry cleanedā€¦ the rest are just taken care of and ironedā€¦ and if you mean ā€˜tailoredā€™ as in fit you right, then i agreeā€¦ but to get cuffs pulled out 0.25 inch on a $45 shirt :rofl: is not neededā€¦ at all.

then again, i only dress nice for work, i donā€™t dress nice to ā€˜go outā€™ and am not put under other meterosexual scrutiny, so i wouldā€™nt know if iā€™m up to standards or not :clit:

ALDO shoes FTWā€”atleast for women!!!

yeah I think you might have misunderstood me. I do not get all of my shirts laundered, that would be ludacris. Dress shirts are a must, it looks better and it make the shirt last longer as normal laundry adds wear and tear to the shirt. Tailoring on a shirt, come on now! but on dress pants and a suitā€¦ straight must! I see our sales people come in with non tailored suits, ughhh they look like a ball of shit and piss!

I have a pair of Aldo shoes, that are like the relaxed dress shoeā€¦ I have no complaints with them other then they scuff easily and they never look the same. But I wear them quite often and they are really comfortable.

You mean you shouldnā€™t buy your whole wardrobe at Wal-mart?

ā€¦shitā€¦

truth

hell you can buy your clothes where ever the hell you wantā€¦ in college i bought shit from thrift store all the time, no one ever knew the difference!

I donā€™t think it matters where you buy your clothes from, as long as they look good on you.

walmart has dickies for 19.99ā€¦ BALLER

whitey - agreed 100% tailored pants (a must for you tall guys, luckily iā€™m dead on 32 legnth) and with suits it is a must x83298793874 i thought you simply meant dress shirts which would be ridiculous!

hellā€¦ i found my last two suits (CK and claiborne) at kaufmanns at the end of a season sale for like 100 bucks. itā€™s not what you spend just on what.

steve madden > :slight_smile:

Men Warehouse for suits! Its hard being tall

Official Pittspeed Fashion Thread?

Menā€™s Warehouse can suck a dick. I walked in and immediately the guy said they dont have anything for meā€¦

Banana Republic online may be the place I buy my first suit:bigok:

http://www.buyhappyfeet.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Gray_Dog_Master.jpg :dunno:

:hsugh: Maybe if you need a whole bunch of suits because you wear them everyday. But if youā€™re going for the really nice, tailored, well done suit, Menā€™s Warehouse is definitely not what you want to do.

it works for meā€¦ when I bought it, I was in college. I did not really have the funds to go get a Brooks Brothers suit. I needed something to wear to funerals and those first interviews.