pinks and comcast

someone should tell comcast the pittspeed show got moved from the 11 to the 18
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/comcast.jpg

Still got 2 weeks to update, it should go through…

I don’t have speed on my comcast account. Did you request it special or did it come with a package?

it comes with the sports package… its 5 dollars a month extra

its on the 18th now???

yeah, quit being cheap and fork over the extra $5 a month…its worth it.

I went overboard with Comcast, I have the platinum plus package, with every movie channel, digital phone service, and their highest grade internet I could get within my area…it was pretty cool until I started receiving bills…lol, I think my regular bill is about $275 a month…im used to it now, but the first 5 or 6 months, It took everything I had to not shut off some channels…haha.

I can only see whats on up till saturday. How can you see that far ahead?

because i am better than you,

what service do you have it might make a difference

just normal digital cable.

It’s only $4.99/month…but I remember when Speed was included with all of the other Cable Packages when it was TCI and AT&T…another example of getting less for more $$.

I had the GOLD Package (2nd most expensive) and it pissed me off that I had to spend an extra $5.00/month to get something that used to be included. F Comcast.

…although, I have to admit…I’m now watching a lot of the extra Sports Channels that are included…CSTV and the other regional FOX Sports stations show a ton of College Hockey which is nice.

They also gotta update that Spangler isn’t driving… if you wanna nitpick.

do you get espnU with that package?

Unfortunately no…

what channel is all the college hockey on?? I have that package that speed comes with

CSTV (274) has a college game of the week every Friday…they usually replay it later that night or on Saturday.

Also, you can usually find another game during the weekend on one of the other Regional Fox Sports Channels which are included with the package.

Between Fox Sports Pacific (264), Fox Sports Central (263) and Fox Sports Atlantic (262), there will frequently be games on from the CCHA, WCHA, ECACHL and Hockey East.

During the season, it’s not uncommon to have two games being broadcasted at the same time. I remember once last season when there were four games on TV at the same time because ESPN was showing the CCHA Tourney.

just added them to my favorites!!!