digital cable questions

i’m curious what everyone is paying for basic cable, and then how much more digital is.

i’m this || close to getting digital today just so i can watch the speed channel.

120 a month for every channel u can get from adelphia/comcast as well as high speed internet

speed channel is $5/ mo over the cost of digital cable. its an add on

54.99 a month for every channel including speed… plus DVR services.

i wanted to know what it is broken up. i think we only paid 45 to adelphia/comcast, but comcast site says 50. then the lady on the phone says it’s only 5.xx more for the starter pak for digital and 4.95 for the sports pak with speed channel. so for 10 dollars and some change i’ll have basic digital with the sports package. this sounded to cheap. i always thought it was 20-30 more for digital

what is the cost of basic digital

well y not go that route then? Do u need all the other channels like all cinimax’s,hbo’s n so fourth?

no, i just wanted a price on basic digital. the price i was given sounded to cheap. which is not what i expected.

there’s a comcast place about 5 miles from me. i’m gonna cruise down there and see what’s up in a bit. get a box from them and hook it up.

dish > *

with comcast? that’s cheap

comcast’s prices are n will be dropping even more now that they bought out adelphia

Standard Cable 49.49
DVR service 9.95
Digital Service 5.99 (but I got rid of all my extra channels, so I only go up to like 100 if that).

Internet is 37.99 a month

So with taxes and everything, I’m at $108.37

yes with comcast… tell them you are thinking about going to dish and ask them if they have any plans to combat customers moving away.

Depends on the deal you have worked out. mine is

Standard Cable $44.99
Digital 8.99
Premium Channels $34.99
Internet $34.99

I have every channel comcast has to offer

From the Greensburg rate card, you can add on the sports package (which includes Speed) for $4.95. But if you goto the local office they can give you the rundown, including packages that include Speed and maybe DVR, like whitey said.

x2

that’s close to what i have now.
standard cable 45
premium cable 1/2 price for 6 months is 7.99
all sports channels 4.95
all movie channels free for 2 months. after that it’s like 30ish

it’s hooked up and i’m watching sin city on hbo

ya then we’re on pretty much the same package.

After two months call and bitch why your premium channels are so expensive, and say something like they were supposed to be half the price theyre charging you now for a year, not 2 months. They’ll cave in.

Especially with FiOS Internet and TV becomming readily availlable in the next 2 months.

with the “silver” package. basically everything 1-200 then all the music and bullshit channels, and high speed internet. $80 bucks after tax, comcast. it was more at one time, but i bitched and moaned and told them i was looking at directTV and was gonna save alot of money with them so they “restructured” mine so i would stay.