PINKS SHOW 10/18/06

DUDE HERE IS AN IDEA GET A FUCKING LIFE ITS CALLED THE INTERNET :blah:
AND IF YOU HATE THIS SITE SO BAD HERE IS AN IDEA DONT EVER COME BACK

O AND JUST AND FYI I THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR SEXUALITY WITH ALL OF YOUR HOMOSEXUAL COMMENTS :whitey:

didnt say anything bout the site. I think the site is good. It gets the local shop names out. I just think part of the pinks show wasnt necessary

x2 you could tell quik REALLY pissed the other team off and just made it a yelling match.
i’ve seen better episodes, this wasnt really racing, just domination…
I still give HUGE credit towards everyone who worked on the car and put their time and money on it, congrats!

yea i def agree. I know there’s over 100 man hours put into the car. Lots of money lost just to put shop names out. And Its to show that pittsburgh has great shops and Car modders. I give props to all the shops and people who spent all those ours on the car. Just think it could of been a better show. Mustang sucked

Yeah I gotta agree that the lack of competition on the part of the mustang kinda ruined the show. I don’t think there was one race in the whole show where both cars ran right.

But congrats to you guys for having the guts and resources to pull it off.

I was also surprised that you really had to be looking to find anything “pittspeed.com” on the show.

they only said pittspeed a few times, Mostly the Pittsburgh team, And yea there wasnt a really good race. Mustang kept blowing fire or blaming pittspeed for jumping

who the fuck are you? how about yourself fucking sucks? you calling use Kids? why not stop over and speak up

fucking joke, your run your mouth on the net, do you do it in person or something else?

dude dont get fuckin smart with me. I know who the fuck you are. And Im not fighting over internet shit. All i Mean is you shouldnt have let your temper blow off on live tv. Your there reprosenting Pittspeed. Not yourself

you run your mouth on the net also but wont say it in person. more like your faggot ass would be the bitch

ill say it 2 ur face anyday buddy. You need some fucking anger management

you have no fucking idea man…and lets leave it like that. you dont know me so just but out

yup, later

LOL…when did Quikie become quite the little fighter?

Transferring over from Tivo to post on PittSpeed.

didnt know u could do that

you have no fucking idea bud, and lets leave it that way. its not hte net talkign either

Replay right now …

It was also done to raise money for charity.

Ill say the dudes you were supposed to race showed class by being honest and donating a check