pioneer avic n3

anyone have this unit? i’ve got it in my car now. i was just cleaning out my spam mail, and saw that a new set of dvd’s were released for it w/updated maps and update for the entire system. it doesn’t say what the update does…just wondering if anyone’s seen it or has the disc’s?

If it’s the double din, I think Code Blue and Slwrthnu might have them.

nope, its single. the monitor hides away into the unit. ill have to do a search and see if the dvds are similar. im just interested in what it updates. there alittle expensive if its just for the updated maps.

the double din is the -d3 which i have

its not only the d3. I have the Z1

i reallyl ike all the avic series units, theyre great. at some point in the future im def going to go with a double din, but i want the Eclipse piece. theyre expensive as hell, but does what i need it to and i’ve had luck with their equipment.

i have a n1 in my duramax and ris has a D3 in her envoy, i dont think you can go wrong with any of the pioneer headunits, they are pretty well built

yea, i love mine. especially when im heading down to long island and turn on the traffic report to avoid most of the mess. big time saver!