WTB: Pioneer Avic Z1, Z2 or Z3 Headunit

drool

http://www.owdonald.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/423070352AVIC-Z2_withscreen_Lrg.69194332.jpg

I want one of these ballin-ass headunits for my Altima to complement the modest system I’m putting together, if anyone has one or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Thanks

Ryan

i helped ris buy the z3 for her envoy, the thing is sweet, alot better than my n1

ya i have the same as dj the n1 but its nice

I can special order pioneer headunits from a dristibutor of mine Ive sold a couple and they are pretty nice

i’ll sell u my d3 if you can settle for the d series.

If I’m not mistaken, the D series doesn’t have a built-in hard drive, which is one of the things I love about the Z series, but if the price is right, I just might jump on it.

Shoot me a PM ;D

And JVG, I shot you a PM.

these things are JUNK

:ninja

i used to have the z2 worked great i sold with my old car make sure you buy online not in the store i know circuitcity has the z3 but i payed like $350 less online i forget the site but ill try to fine the site i got mine from if you want? i want to get the z3 but i am getting a new car soon i and dont no what so ill have to see if it will fit a double din

check this out!
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread/2379819
Just came across it…

yes the nav is dvd bassed, but i’m gonna assume like everyone else you own an ipod, so who cares, you listen to music on your ipod, use the dvd drive for nav.

I know it may be shocking to many of you, but I don’t own an iPod, so the HDD is kind of important to me ;D

Wowa weewah. That’s a great price.

Thanks for finding that.

good price you should pick that up

ps, you can also buy a Z1 and then upgrade to a higher capacity HD with the new Z3 maps updates onto it. thats what I plan on doing heh

When I get the monayz i’ll be on a more serious prowl, this is just kind of a feeler thread. I just spent $350 on nick’s sub and amp and I don’t want to spend any serious cash until after Oct. 2nd (my court date)

Jason- great idea ;D

how much are HD’s, like <$100?

the upgrade is like ~130 dollars