Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

hint the big spoiler can be found on this page

:wink:

Movie was pretty good, the aftercredit scene was NOT worth staying.

word

the credits were like 15 mins to see a dog go on a chair

oops

lol. TOLD YA SO! Was a good movie but the end credit thing was LAME.

Great movie indeed, the credits weren’t waiting for thanks for wasting my time

im so glad i left when i did

seriously, whos jaw dropped at the end?

FUCKING SWEET, im still going nuts over it…

Yeah that was totally sweet but jack at the end was kinda hat a libad ass for a guy lil fruity. I saw some vidoes of the ride, they added jack barbosa and casey jones. It looks fucking crazy cool.

i wish i woulda just downloaded it

Saw this movie over the weekend. I liked it a lot. The special effects were great and the action was very good. Definately darker than the first one.

saw this last night. definitely liked it and can’t wait for the third one.

I hate how they make you wait a year lol. I wanna see it NOW!

made the mistake of seeing this movie high…oh man the first hr and half was okay special effects and all but idk…it lost my focus really early in the movie i practically had to leave to get some beers in the car to keep me going this movie was just too long for its own good…but if you got a long attention span unlike me you’ll like it

was this the last good movie of the summer? if so can’ t wait for spiderman three

saw it today,really good.

The very end had everyone cheering,including myself.

i think it was awesome, but like most people i didnt sit through the credits so i hope it wasnt anything really important that i missed

I enjoyed the movie but have one problem with it. They start a whole new plot line, but never finish the one off from the first movie. now there are TWO open endings. Fucking bullshit