Pit Bull vs S2000

Ever have a Pit? Know anything about them? Shut the fuck up. The dogs get a bad rap b/c a couple of idiots starting fighting them and now some fuckheads think its cool.

A well-trained Pit owned by a loving and attentive owner is just as good a dog as anything else. Actually, maybe even better because they are so loyal that if you train them well to be docile and good dogs, they will be excellent pets for years.

:rofl: :rofl:

I know people who have had a pit, yes I do know about them. A friend of mine had 2. One day i was visiting to work on a project and we were playing with the dogs. They were real nice and TRAINED WELL… next day he was in the hostpital because one ripped his finger off.

I’m not a snotty nosed punk ass bitch. and I love my car. You are the fucker for starting this shit with me. All i do is express my opinion. I’m not trying to start anything. You are the Ass…

its a fact, not bullshit, and who cares about my spelling.

that’s where you are wrong…

please explain why i am

last i remember the top 10 dog bites by breed in PA … number one was german shepards at pits were lower in the list. Need to find a link… i cant stand untrained pits… had one that was older( he was a rescue that was abused when he was younger). He was so hard to control and was a menace. Im glad that dog wasnt mine(sisters X). Eventually we gave the kid a ultimatum that if he doesnt come get this dog we have no time for we are taking him back to thepound.

ROFL…the dogs owners must drive chevys

:rofl: *abillionitymillion

edit: fshowcars rules :bowrofl:

x2

Time for some ‘Z3 stylez’ fenders!

My Pitbull is going to be 6 years old in July…time flies, I remember when she was a skinny, malnourished puppy we rescued from the Animal Rescue League on Hamilton Ave…back then her head looked huge because she was so skinny her ribs were showing…now she’s been 65lbs of solid muscle for 5 years. Most loyal, affectionate dog ever.

WOW!

Pit bulls have a bad reputation simply because of this reason.

An untrained Maltese goes wild and attacks a child- child pushes the dog off of him and you never hear about it again. My mom’s maltese will be the first to bite you and try to mean it… but he just doesn’t have the power to hurt you.
An untrained Pit Bull is raised incorrectly and attacks another dog- because the dogs were bred because of their muscle structure to fight- the MEDIA flips out and makes a huge scene about it for weeks.

If malteses were 75 pounds heavier and bit someone or something, they would have a bad rep as being a ‘viscious dog’ as well.

Do you ever wonder why apartments etc. sometimes don’t allow a certain SIZE dog and not always a certain BREED? Because the size is what makes a dog more dangerous IF NOT RAISED CORRECTLY.

I have a Pit-Bull Lab mix with more Pit in her than lab and she would never hurt a fly. Sonny has a 100lb pit who doesn’t even glance at you when you open the door to the house and walk in. (Even before he knew me) These are my personal experiences. Everyone has their opinions about dogs they have never owned.

X2 about the Maltese…

but, we all know Belle is VISCOUS!!! She’s tearin through that thing!

I agree though, both the pit-bulls i’ve come in contact with were very nice and just wanted to play like every other dog.

Exactly! I have a pit, and she’s great. The whole neighborhood loves her and she loves them.

exactly. bully breeds have a bad rep because of idiot owners. i have a rottweiler, and she is the nicest, most loyal, affectionate dog ever. my grandma and aunt both used to have poodles, and they were mean as hell. they would both bite me all the time, it just never hurt to bad. i raised my dog to be that way, you have to disclipine the dog, but don’t hurt it. i love pits, dobermeins, rots, i love the way they all look. its a shame they have a bad reputation. i have a rottweiller magazine at home, and it lists the top 10 dogs that bite people each year. pits and rots aren’t even on it. 1-cockerspaniel, 2-poodle, 3-dalmations.
not to mention, bully breeds are some of the smartest dogs out there…

You my friend are a douchebag… no need to explain anything else…

Pitbulls are the shit… respect them, train them, and they will love you forever, someone correct me if im wrong but I thought I heard somewhere that pitbulls are the #1 affectionate showing dog towards their owners?

All dogs can be trained to behave well.

I think if you took 2 puppies, and left them in solitary for 5 years, until fully grown, one a lab, one a pit, the pit would be less amiable when it came out.

I don’t think an experiment like that happens too often, but certain breeds are naturally more aggressive.

I don’t agree with shooting dogs for no reason, but I’d shoot my own dog if it attacked a person.