pitman would be proud

youtube comment from part 2

chrism0066                                                5 minutes ago                               
              Good for him never trust a ***** in the white mans land. What  do ****** do in college anyway? You ever see these ***** fraternities?  Black Fraterniites should have an African name: Boogedy, Boogedy  Boogedy. I gotta Black fraternity for you, it's called prison. Jail Phi  Jail, *****. You know!

:lol wut

:rofl

Omfg :rofl :rofl

:facepalm

Could tell before the cop showed up that the entire video was staged.

Plus, it’s not hard to get handcuffs. You can buy them from a ton of different sites online, as well as PJB’s favorite adult outlet.

no, just no. do not try this. just no.

heres the best advice ever when it comes to cops, never answer one of their questions ever, even if you aren’t under arrest (obv this doesnt apply if you are making a report about someone breaking into your house or something along those lines)

Do not try what?

think they have to miranda you before they can question you…they can question you at any time they want. just because they haven’t read you your rights doesn’t mean that they can’t use everything you say against you.

I didn’t say to answer them.

I was stating that just because you are arrested it doesn’t mean they have to read them to you right away.

but you also said they have to read them to you before they question you, which is false.

I guess things have changed since I took CJ at hvcc years ago. That was the whole point of the Miranda warnings.

Or your professor taught you wrong?

things haven’t changed, its just what people thing the miranda warning means and what the truth is are two completely different things. its why the whole uproar about it and the boston bombings had me laughing. he didn’t need his rights read to him to sit in a hospital bed no matter what.