401 Police Takedown

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20040602-005/Video-5-2.asx

cool vid.

quite the takedown, down well and in style, nobody hurt, good to see some tax dollars really do put these cops into stunt school 8)

Hahaha! I love it!!!

Great work by, especially by the police and also by the camera crew. It’s too bad they didn’t capture the other guy getting taken down, but that other guy dropped pretty quickly when he figured out that he wasn’t getting away. :biggrin:

good that this was moved. If your going to post Media, post it in Media. If we don’t, we don’t attract members to becoming payed members.

Anyway, good vid :slight_smile:

It’s why i’m hated. :smiley:

It’s why i’m hated. :D[/quote]

don’t worry, I love you Marc :lol:

It’s why i’m hated. :D[/quote]

don’t worry, I love you Marc :lol:[/quote]

Ditto :lol:

Well done by the police very impressive, am I the only person who got a laugh at the one cop yelling at the guy to stop resisting? But um yea why exactly we’re the cops chasing theses guys? The news doesn’t say exactly. All they say is check out these cops do something cool for once with the sparks a flying, and what great camera work by our camera man. lol.

Aparently they were suspects in a homicide and started running from the area when the cops tried to pull them over.

I was at Western (downtown london) and I think it was GT’s

The cops had pulled some guy out of the bar who apparently had a gun on him or something. 5 cops had him pinned to the ground and were kneeing him in the crotch and theighs yelling ‘STOP RESISTING’.

It was funny because my friends and I were bombed :wink: