Pitt Waterfront Meet Vid+ more

here is the video of the waterfront meet a month http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqH7APAtiA
enjoy

you had a meet with 3 cars?

So who would i speak to about gettting reimbursed for my 7 minutes back???

you looked like such a tard spinning laps around a pole in the parking lot… shoulda hit one.

There are sooooooooo many words that can describe such a well organized and well established meet you guys got there but I’ll try to sum it up in one…

Losers

x2 :bowrofl:

x2

and i love how the camera was mounted in the one car, guy looking all serious and trying to act like a badass, then the camera falls over :bowrofl:

well its funny to hear that you guys have soooo many positive responses to the video.

1. i didnt organize the meet, i just attended so dont give me sh** about that
  2. it wasnt me in the subaru
  3. we actually had about 7 cars, not alot but something, i just filmed too early
    oh that was me in the car driving, i always forget that when i shift, it falls

but THANKS for all the feedback guys, i REALLY appreciate it

was the fat kid cheeks?

nope it is a guy from back home, hes on TST

3 cars 1 ton of vinyl

:rofl:

/ thread

then dont post on it…nuff said

:crying:

Hmmm… Yeah 3 cars when the footage was shot.

Tigawodds didn’t orgainze the meet… I did. There ended up being more peeps show up later. If I am not mistaken this was posted on here and had the potential for a decent meet if some more people wouldn’t have pussed out because it was “too cold.” I guess everyone that didnt show is just fair weather fancy. Everyone always has an excuse as to why they didn’t show.

As for the vid it had some cool stuff, but yeah could have been a bit more entertaining.

i was going to come down that day but i got called into work. kinda glad i did. however. At least you guys made the best out of it. Anytime anyone posts a vid on this site it gets flamed by the people on here. Dont feel so bad.

I have come to notice it… In all probabilities those that flame probably dont have much room to talk.

The first part of the video was sweet during the first song. Try and keep your editing more to that style and if you get a meet with a decent amount of cars and a better camera I have a feeling you could make some nice videos.

thanks for the advice, and a little change in attitude in the posts.
my friends and i are planning a scripted movie. i know for a fact im not getting a better camera since i dont have the money, but i am getting final cut pro, so i will have much better editing once i get a feel for the program

Welcome to pittspeed.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/Pr0xima/FunnyStuffs/awsome.png

Its not as easy as some people think to come up with fabulous video. Especially when you don’t have a ton of people or a game plan. Its not the greatest video in the world, but better than I could do. When I got the Evo a bunch of my buddies wanted to go out and get video of it driving around and such. It didn’t turn out much better. And your editing is atleast a worthy mention. You need a night camera tho. Its so hard to shoot in the dark. The green screen isn’t so bad, and you get alot more clarity in night shooting.