Pitt

:down:

Palko looks like he is beeing paid off bye Nebraska…Walt Harris sucks…we need Jackie sheirl

im speechless! he just threw his 3rd INT

Well he has to make sure he meets his quota ratio of 3 interceptions per every one TD.

pennstate 21 - 6 :slight_smile: although the other team doesnt sem that good !!

hey there showing the PSU game right after no more updates please

also PSU > PITT

football sucks

penn state is garbage , fuck you slow and silver

dam what a good game at the end !!! i was actually hopin they would catch it at the end !! make it more interesting ! ohh well

tyler is becoming a better player every snap he takes! like they said they are a young team and need to learn!

PITT > PSU ALWAYS!

i still think getsy wa better but to palko’s credit, pitt’s recieving core is garbage

how can you like pitt and penn state, pick one. thats like the most dumb thing to like two rival teams. thats like saying you are steelers and browns fan.

thats cause the other team brings in the scrubs

i love pennstate but i dont have a hatred for pitt !!! i could care less who wins what game if they line up i want pennstate to win obviously but good football is good football

by the time you reach high school, if you are a football fan you should have already developed who your favorite teams are. You are just typical, i go to school X, jump on that bandwagon fan.

Wvu>*

they didnt put in any 2nd team players. nebraska just thought they won the game at half!

wtf

palko sucks , thats all there is to it… he doesnt know what he’s doing out there, as far as being a fan for pitt/penn state, i am… i go to penn state but still root for the hometown team…my dad went to pitt and my bro is goin to law school there now…nothing wrong with rooting for both