pittsburgh area meet

As that im new to the area and you cant tell much by the map/pic what store or wtev is the boxed in area in front of?

Is it infront of the Macy’s?

Anyways if someone could PM me the address of the store the shit is around so i can enter it in to my GPS.

Ive been to ikea down their and pretty much dont know shit else besides taking exit one and going to the center but not going to the mall.

I’d really appreciate it K thx

If you have a Garmin, just type in Robinson TWP mall, it should come up.

Hell, I live like 10 mins north of you. If you want, we can cruise there together.

On the same day i made my last post i looked at the map on the first or second post of this thread were it has a street called Robinson Center Drive. So if i can find that i can find were ppl are gonna be lol.

look like its gonna be a good turn out. Hopefully my new camera will be here by saturday so I can snap some pics.

well my car shit on me… hoping to have it fixed by then but not sure i will… im hoping its just the dizzy but i dont know

I’ll be there, I won’t be driving anything special, probably my fiance’s 97 Accord, lol.

come on mang, bring out the s600

my car is shitting on me too :(. It’s still drivable, its just getting a few quirks. I’m still planning on coming.

I wanna see the s600. vote x2

RX-7 is down. so im out

x3, I’ll have the s2000 there

TA is down :frowning:

Whats the deal with all the broken cars?

New camera, Dave? Good stuff, I need some nice pictures of my turd, haha.

I ordered it yesterday so hopefully it will be in by Saturday. If not we can get some people together again and take some pics. I was hoping to have it so we could swing down near Station Square with the city as the background.

Good stuff.

might actually have to wash my car for once…either way, i’ll be there

supposed to be pretty nice this weekend… ill have to get the truck cleaned

I’ll be taking pictures.

the riceburner might be out I’m hoping not I’ll look into it tommorow and update