pittsburgh area meet

Count me in

so are we doing Sept 30th?? thats a sunday

Rt 28 people @ harmerville mcdonalds rearr lot @ 11:30am

in front of Jetz lol

lol,the one and only :grouphug:

the 30th at noon… i THINK the parking lot we picked out on the map is by kaufmans… anyone shed some light on that? lol

not that it matters but i think its the back of Macys now… dont think Kaufmans is there anymore is it? but that is what you are refering to
ill be there :slight_smile:

LOL i used to live across the river a ways… in a little town called Verona im sure your familiar wit it?

I drive downtown everyday so I pass it. We also have some family in Oakmont. See you guys out on the 30th.

Yea i was wondering where u worked cause i see your car parked at the bottom of liberty ave all the time.

Most likely going to show up if the g/f finishes her 10K run in time. stupid girls.

I park in from of the church brew works most days and work across the street for CTS.

so where is everyone meeting at on the 30th im thinkin about bring out the rhd

“The Mall at Robinson Township”… its a mall, in robinson township

LOL no jfwy but seriously thats where we are meeting, back behind Macys

I’m down, but Dave, remind me like, the night before so I set my alarm clock and don’t sleep 'till 11:30. Haha.

hmmm that’s about 10 minutes away from me…

Since it’s on a Sunday, and this is the mall, what are the chances of having that many spaces near each other in the middle of the day?

Theres always empty spots in mall parking lots…

except on black friday :wink:

There’s also a classic car cruise at the South Park Wave Pool parking lot that day 2-5PM. Sept. 30th

gone that weekend

sweet…i’ll be there