pittsburgh mills

ok so i found a place in this mall that if you drop off a picture they can draw it for $100.00. So i went a week before x-mas and dropped off a picture of my b/fs dad in his race car to be drawn (gift for his dad). The guys gets my info and says that the picture wont be done before x-mas and asked if i could come back Friday Dec. 30th to pick up the picture.

Friday the 30th comes around and we take a trip (about a 25min. drive) out to the mall to pick up the drawing. We walk around the mall 2 times looking for this damn cart in the middle of the mall…THEY ARE FUCKING GONE! so i go to customer service to ask where the hell are these people??? NO HELP FROM THEM. The best they could do was give me a number for the main office. So i call them on monday (holiday weekend) and they give me the number these people left them (212 area code?).

nobody has yet to answer…or return my calls. I dont even want the damn drawing now, we just want the fucking picture back (important to my b/fs dad)…no clue what to do now. :mad: :bash: :wtcslap: :wtf: :nono: :finger2: :reloading :bsflag: :madfawk: :rant:

did the employees have the name tags

tom,frank,bill or jim ?

sounds like you got scammed by gypsies

yeah prob…fucking assbags… :madfawk:

they said they were out of buisness cards due to the holidays…and that he would most defiantly be done friday…

State City Region

New York New York City (Manhattan only) 212

post a picture of yourself now

I opened the new Lowes up there and those people in the booths dont seem to last very long

iroc I work at the mall from time to time at the comcast kiosk. I sell cable out of there :D… but back to the topic. I can look into it for you ask some people. Where they foreign people or was it just an older guy drawing the pictures?

one was an indian and the other was a black guy ( both guys about 23 or so)

what is it with you and pictures?

lol

ill see what I can find out :smiley: … I wont be there until sat but well see.

ok…thanks :smiley:

please post some pictures. :crying:

yah I need pics first though?

LMAO @ smith and wesson banner