Posting from the Comcast booth @ Pittsburgh Mills

They really need to do something about the weak-ass food court here…

the wi-fi set-up and Comcast booth are pretty nice though.

:gives:

"posting from QSN’L Airport :down: :gives:

posting from my house… but leaving soon to go to the mills.

going to see 40 year old virgin too

That food court is weak. My fav place there is the german bag chair store. So awsome

food court weak - check
german bag chair place too expensive - check

pittsburgh mills overrated - check

nascar driving experience, big pile of dirt - check

:bowrofl:

I am staying as far away from that place as I can…too many idiots rolling around there for my taste. Geez I hate to go to the Monroeville Mall anymore, too many morons there too…shopping online > Malls

are mosta the stores open yet? i know the intial weekend they weren’t yet.

i went to the movies there a few weeks ago and i think most stores are open

Me and Mike walked around there last Monday after we stopped at Gatto’s, and it didn’t seem like there was much in there. Some interesting stores at least, different than the ones you see at Monroeville Mall.

fuck commerce.

Yup, Pittsburgh Mills pisses me off. 28N is beautiful up that way…last thing we needed was yet another fucking shopping mall. Honestly, how many malls/strip malls/outlets/shopping plazas do we need around Pittsburgh?

you need somewhere for the new ken thugs to boost things from

monrovile ws too far from them

28 isnt pretty up that way. Once you get a little further north, but not where the Mills is.

I was thinking more like exit 17 is real nice. Open country, there’s NOTHING there. I think that’s the Sarver exit.

yeah, 28 from Freeport to Kittanning, and even North of Kittanning where it runs with 66N as a two lane road towards Clarion/East Brady…

been to all the malls around Pittsburgh and I can still easily say that Ross Park is still the best, with Robinson a close second

mainly Robinson loses because RP is closer for me by 40 minutes and Robinson has that plus-sized “Alternative-Emo” Hot Topic like store :rofl:

traffic around Ross Park blows my cock