Posting from the Comcast booth @ Pittsburgh Mills

x2.

Ross Park isn’t the biggest or the newest, but it’s still unrivaled.

If you say it takes you more than twenty minutes to go from one end of McKnight Road (by the mega Adult Mart/279) to the other (Target in McCandless), it’s either Christmas shopping season, or you’re a fucking liar. Traffic on McKnight Road might be thick at times, but it always moves relatively quickly, with the only notable exception being the area where Seibert intersects it.

I’ll agree with the food court being mediocre.

As fof the german beanbag store? something about the name of the store being " LoveSac" just makes me want to run away. far away.

Yah the bean bag store. Arnt them bean bags like a couple hundred dollors? I know there comforable like a mofo but i mean its still a bean bag.

ps. k5 make a newb post in the newb section thank you :bigthumb:

fuck malls period

Centry 3 is worse. ALOT worse

If you say it takes you more than twenty minutes to go from one end of McKnight Road (by the mega Adult Mart/279) to the other (Target in McCandless), it’s either Christmas shopping season, or you’re a fucking liar. Traffic on McKnight Road might be thick at times, but it always moves relatively quickly, with the only notable exception being the area where Seibert intersects it.

McKnight Road rules…driving on McKnight after dark is always fun… :slight_smile:

fuck malls period

Agreed.

Robinson > *

especially when you live just a few minutes from it and can take back roads!! woot!

monroeville is pretty nice now with the exception of the never-ending construction