Pittsburgh Performance Dyno Day Saturday Aprill 11th

You want your powerwheels tuned? :doh:

ill stop if its nice out

i’ll be out to watch the mayhem and check out the shop.

probably be out… need to get it on the dyno for a tune first though… maybe i’ll just check out the action this time, then have you dyno tune her.

i’m down man.

I have nothing to dyno anymore

i would stop out again but it will have to wait till i get my tranny fixed…

Do you guys accept debit/credit cards, or should I bring cash. I’d say there’s a 60% chance of me making the debut drive with the rx7 friday, so if things go smooth i’ll be there.

I dont have a credit card machine yet. you can shoot me a paypal!

ill be down with the new ride. Who knows maybe ill even dyno it.

you wont dyno the baller whip.

i wouldnt mind seeing it bone stock so i have something to work from. Supposedly the diablo predator 93 tune and cai and exhaust is like 30 whp… We will see if this is true. I know it has the tranny reflash to make it shift more aggressive but i like having tires so i dont think im doing that.

So where the hell is this shop? And it’s supposed to rain on the 11th I believe.

bikes?

yeah i think so… if i remember correctly he dyno’d a quad before. i may be thinkin of someone else.

So were is this place at???

X2…?

for you its right next door. its in clairton. prob the easiest is head down rt 51 south just under RT 43 is a set of RR tracks make the first left after that… its called Worthington ave follow that all the way up about 2.5 miles or so thru a few stop signs to a traffic light (closed down IGA like a giant eagle), make a left there follow that about 200 yards and make a right onto st clair ave. about 2 blocks up on the left is his shop its the old pontiac dealer i believe his entrance is in the back buti could be 100% wrong on that one.

thanks mac.

the adress is 610 7th street clairton pa 15025

I have dont 2 street bikes there pretty tuff to strap down but it can be done!

The tranny for the del sol is scheduled for delivery Friday so if I can throw it in , in a timely manner I’ll bring the del sol down if not I’ll stop by to see everyone