Pittsburgh Performance Dyno Day Saturday Aprill 11th

I may show up to dyno the truck…

ummm…how does the tranny shifting more aggressive affect ur tires ? unless ur sitting there doing a big burnout, but then again that would be due to you doing the burnout…lol

but i wouldn’t use the tranny settings either, they bump up the line pressure to get it to shift harder & faster & in return take out ur tranny faster

when you have a car that can spin tire in 2nd gear that will affect your tires unlike a v6 truck

if i cannot make it saturday, what is the normal rate for a pull? thanks!

hm i might have to come down and check this out car isnt done yet but im headed that way on sat.

fuckkk I gotta work tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow is friday the dunno day is on saturday.

$60 thanks!

Stop by an say hello. I am the curly hair f*ck.

Your Retarded.

thanks jeff

Joe, what time are you going to be down there until? My in-laws are in town…leaving on Sat so I’ll swing down after they leave. I’ll bring your stuff as well.

wow…that’s weird cuz i know my truck sure didn’t have a problem doing so :rofl:

ya werent you doing a burnout one time and lost control and crashed your truck into a telephone pole?

nope

No go for me… cracked the fuel rail on the rx7, weld didn’t stop the leak. Ordered some new fuel rails from jj’s.

No go for me, as well. Have work in the morning now.

I’m to lazy to get the tranny in the del sol tonight , I’ll be stopping down tho, maybe I’ll bring the m3 instead of the Evo and Dyno it

stopped down today and it was a nice turnout. What was the highest horsepower and torque? Probably for torque the diesel and horsepower the red cobra? Nice shop btw.

Nice turnout today & it was nice to meet some new people.

Thanks to everyone that came out. It was an awsome turnout I had a lot of fun watching all the cars that put down numbers i dident expect. As for the highest HP. I think it might have been the White mustang with like 513whp. I will gather up the numbers one day this week.

Joe

pics?

Great food, great turnout, and a beautiful day. You couldn’t have asked for anything else. Wish I could have stayed longer