Pittsburgh Performance Dyno Day Saturday Aprill 11th

good time yesterday. thanks joe

Sounds like another good dyno day event. Wish i could have made it out but I had other things going on :frowning:

Nice numbers for the stang, 513whp is pretty stout

Nice place you got Joe, had a good time …Thanks !

:ban:?

I had a good time, thanks for the food joe! wish i woulda stayed I missed all the fun stuff

When did you show up???

I left around 3:15. You must have gotten there shortly after.

I have a bunch of pictures and video, waiting on a Mod to get back to me about putting them up.

got there at like 5:30

It was a good time, although I didn’t stay all that long. Joe was busy!

since when do you need a mod to upload pics & video?

I ended up putting down 490, 493, 489 rwhp with an air fuel that went to hell and back (it used to be rock steady at 11.6-8 and made 520rwhp, not sure what’s going on.)

Were you the guy with the video camera? edit and upload that shit to youtube & post it on here!

could have something to do with being (or not being) a supporting vendor. :dunno:

I dont know if we do that here or not… i’ve been on on the vetteforums and LS1 tech too much lately lol

the uploader works. no vids tho.

I wanted to put the pictures up in the Gallery, since whitey never got back to me I assume its a no go. Eventhough Joes pays to be on here I guess its reserved only for Hybrid dyno day.

Speaking of… did you ever pay for that $10k for the pole???

You’re a tool… for the love of christ give me at least a day to respond.

joe, what was damian motherf-ing you about on honda-tech? i saw something about it but i think it all got deleted

:rofl:

you only have 30 seconds to respond

oh shit bitch

he didnt mf him he just expected to have some local support, and wasnt getting it. but i dont personally know either of them. or there history.