Pittsburgh Performance Mechanic on duty!

$40 hour! Beat that! Maintenance,Mig welding, and tig welding!

Free before/after dyno sheets with tune ups, and custom exhaust systems! (2wd only)

Got holes in your trunk from some wing that you had on there 3 years ago!
We can also fix that. At crack head prices!

Call text or pm me

412 818 3007
-Joe

:bowrofl: :bigthumb:

That’s the best slogan ever.

win!

can you take on big welding projects?

Yes bring it on!

i stopped by today talked to a guy really fuckin nice and both guys were cool as hell i forgot to call joe at 4 like i said i would… ill try to remember tomorrow just need a price on what i talked to you guy about.

I’d like to get the A/F ratio checked for my new mail order tune. If necessary, can you tune an LT1?

Joe tunes ALL. All the people he has around his shop are top notch and friendly. If you want maybe he can put a Holset or two on your LT1 : )

crackhead prices lol
reminds me of this
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8UwsffLtNY”]YouTube - FUNNY CAR COMMERCIAL[/ame]

I still need to get in there after I get the street tune done

I talked to ya!

Can I tune an LT1? I beleive they use the same chips as the hondas But i do not have any software. If we could find some software we are golden.

LT1’s are flash tunes, didnt think they had chips anymore, 93’s used chips i do believe.

Anyway, I will have my twin turbo car running in next week i believe and will need dyno time soon. BENCH RACE ANNUAL is 15th so I will probly do low boost street tune out there, then I want to turn boost up with manual boost controller and see what it can do.

Joe expect a PM. I’m gonna need some big welding (headers/exhaust/intercooler piping) done then if you can tuning a aem ems standalone.

Nice,

Not a problem!

:grouphug: Joey FTW :bigthumb:

I wanna say thanks for the work…Justin welded up a new exhaust setup for me and a new tip…he did a very good job at making the tip flush with the body line and nicely centered in the exhaust cutout. No leaks and sounds good…Thanks again.

No problem! He is a beast when it comes to that stuff. I cant wait to see that thing on the dyno!

hopefully Friday evening can…If you are still there

I keep referring Joe, I know your just startin out and need the work.