Pittspeed (10 years from now)

pulling strings

PS.Com Sheep: Hi, I’m a Pittspeed.com Sheep. I never really met Blue, but I think he’s a cockbag, so I’m going to call BS on everything
Blue: The Sky is blue did you know that?
PS.Com Sheep: Bullshit, you fucking liar. I’m going to come over there and rape your mother, you fuck. You live in your parents basement, and suck off your mommy’s tit. I’ll fucking kill you. (10 more pages on worthless threats). The sky isn’t blue, it’s light blue you fucking lying piece of shit. It also changes color at night too, haha… post pics of your blue sky with a penny you fucking fuck, before i call and harass your mother some more, fucker!
Blue: Umm ok
PS.Com Sheep: I also dont believe any of your cars are real, even though people have seen them. Oh wait, this is your Z06 here? It’s fuckin rented from hertz you fucker!! Oh hey, Darkstar, I see your drunk, how about a handjob

—my take on most of the membership, so you see, after about 5-6 years of being on here with you all… I know how to get your panties in a knot, and make you all get pissy over nothing, it gets to be entertaining sometimes