PITTSPEED ACTIVITY

if you make a meet… they will come.

no meets = noobs dont get to see the nice variety of cars and what not we have.

no interest = no noobs

and we need noobs

because then we would have no one to pick on

speaking of meets… anyone up for wings on thurs?

:smiley:

Lets hug it out…c’mon guys

Smokin joes thursday?

mmmmm wings.

Its the lack of drama, its the lack of funny. I warned you fags about this…if Pittspeed was made to be TOO PC then it would become boring. Its got to that point. I’m down 4 life with my Pittspeed niggaz and all but it ain’t what it used to be. But my lack of participation has been solely due to trying to get my business up and running. 7am -9pm 6 days a week = not much time for Pittspeed.

Summer is around the corner though, shit will pick back up around here. I havent had a chance to even look at the vette in months, but once it’s up and running I’m sure my mouth will be as well… and that usually makes for some good times.

So you didnt sell the Vette then?

nope. It’s still here. As it turns out, no one wants to buy a Vette in the middle of winter. I had a few lowball offers but thats about it.

Sounds like a Spring Pittspeed meet may need to happen.

Oh well you have something to race whitey with again!

Im always up for hanging out

:bowrofl:

I’m not sure his ego could handle yet ANOTHER Darkstar ass-whipping. It seems like it usually takes him 3-4 years to recover.

spring track day can be arranged if the interest is there …I am more than happy to set it up

I stop in every day, but I haven’t had a chance to really read most of the newer threads. Been busy with the house, etc.

I personally like Pittspeed for the offtopic shit or how a thread can go down in flames instantly.

:stupid:

hire some help then. asians work for cheap. and i am unemployed.

and love cock!!