PITTSPEED ACTIVITY

Just out of curiosity… what has happened to Pittspeed in the last few months? I took a break from the internet for a few months, including pittspeed, and when I came back there are only like 5-10 posts a day?

Maybe this is just the trend for this time of year? (Whitey can chime in here)

Hope all is well.

Maybe I’m just losing it?

maybe we’re nothing without you?

Dunno, seems like it’s gotten awful quiet and boring here for a little while now…

i blame the new layout

The new layout just might be it!

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like the end of an era.

It has been really quiet lately.

No mater

sounds about right… The main people that were active the last 6 years are older and have different responsibilities and interests. The new people that join up are not the same as the old heads. They do not have interest in planning gatherings, or even attending group events.

I resent that. I helped find out prices for the BNA and I regularly show my ugly face at pittspeed meets.

I think it’s just quiet b/c darkstar isnt here

you have been here since 2007… I wouldn’t consider you new sally

Facebook will die and forums will come back

None of you assholes are worth meeting? lol <3

f noobs

I’d meet up, but who wants to sit and talk about a Cavalier?

but half the times it isn’t about cars. it is about good times and ridiculous conversations.

i think back at teh QSL meets. food was terrible but we always had a great time. hopefully we can change it up a bit and get people out again. but like stated before times change priorities change. noobs do not want to show up. even at race last year. it was mainly older members of the board.

not enough drama. :smiley:

i hate the new layout… too many people i dont know and i kinda stick to my car specific boards right now because of the project i’m working on. Like whitey said, the priorities have changed for a lot of the old heads. Me personally, i’ve been busy with school work.

i like beer!

some things will never change :bigok:

I stroll through practically every day. My projects are still hibernating though - so not much new to type about.

new layout seemed to kill it and as rest stated just seem to have different interests or priorities. Almost time to put it to rest