Pittspeed camping

Any one interested in going camping this year,we could have a pittspeed camp meet. Lots of booze,horseshoe pit and relaxing. Just a thought

aww I luv camping…I just HATE all the bugs and spiders freak me out…marshing mashmellows ahh yummy!! haha I’m dumb

Originally posted by GirlyCivic
aww I luv camping…I just HATE all the bugs and spiders freak me out…marshing mashmellows ahh yummy!! haha I’m dumb
Drink enough booze and i gaurantee the bugs won,t bother you and isn,t it roasting marshmellows:dunno:

pewter has a nice wooded area by the house that could be used as a campground.i will be at home doing the wife thing…or the hand thing depending on which week of the month it is…good lick

thats right i said lick.:lickmahpu

:ugh: those down south people are weird in the woods

I got shot gun in the rodded out SS Camaro :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy

hahahaha

I got shot gun in the rodded out SS Camaro :smiley:
Thats why you carry a gun:rolleyes: no deliverance happening here man

Well you GTP Guys can bring the Grocerys and the Tents…

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Drink enough booze and i gaurantee the bugs won,t bother you and isn,t it roasting marshmellows:dunno:

lol yeah it is roasting marshmellows…wow I don’t even know why I said marshing…lol I guess the sickness is messing with my brain:D

Well you GTP Guys can bring the Grocerys and the Tents…

i been pitching tents since kindergarden:bigthumb:

lol yeah it is roasting marshmellows…wow I don’t even know why I said marshing…lol I guess the sickness is messing with my brain:D
plenty of nyquil does the job and shaggy, if everyone brings one or two things we would have enough to eat. i,ll drink my lunch,dinner and breakfast

Originally posted by Gnocide
you sleep away from the others:D

Originally posted by Gnocide

slow learner-
Born Horny:eek3:

camping SUCKS…i am sick from sleeping in a tent this weekend in the rain

haha yeah I was taking NyQuil…got 2 perscriptions now…oh yeah do y’all play corn hole up there??

haha yeah I was taking NyQuil…got 2 perscriptions now…oh yeah do y’all play corn hole up there??

they toss salads and throw the T.P. Around.

we played hide the nuts…

:dunno: you would have to ask shaggy about that

Hide and go get it:naughty: was my favorite.

some woman there also…there a lot of whores in the army