Pittspeed Penguins Night this season???

LOL way to be positive,

As always I need a date in advance because of work and I would be in for possibly 2-4.

I made the pirate game last year because I had ample warning.

Well i will email them and get info if you give me the permission to represent

go for it! its all you, I will take 2 tickets!

Sounds liek a cool idea.

The ONLY way this will work is if it is very well organized and planned well in advance. It is going to be tuff to get Pens tickes this year.

I would be in!

Fuck, you are preaching to the choir here. I always get fucked that way.

they have been emailed awaiting information.

Is there any time period during the year everyone would like to go or doesnt it matter, just have enough time in advance to prepare to get off work, etc.

I know me and the girl for sure would be up for going I just need to know dates!

maybe ill try and get a game in November that way that is plenty of time for everyone

i’d be down for 2-4 tix

I got a response from them and at this time the only information they have available is the schedule but we are on the list and as soon as they know more they will contact me

sounds like a good idea, i already have season tickets but i’ll be down at the souper bowl before every game warming up

i think when we get a response to how much the tickets are…we get a paypal act and everyone pre pays. so no one get fucked.

plus if you back out you still payed then you will have to sell the ticket or eat it…so the person that sets this up doesnt eat hundreds of dollars

as soon as i get a response and more info ill post up

i even asked the guy about additional group events like possible igloo or something else we could arrange but when i get some prices ill let everyone know

:rofl: I use to work there hah good times…if anyone has single game tickets they can’t make PM me I will purchase them!!!

im there

I’ll definitely go. Good way to meet some of you.

Are there any objections to trying to plan the Pens game night for a November or December game? Will a weekend game be better? Also, does it matter who they are playing?

i would prefer after the new year

How about Saturday Dec. 29, 7:30 pm game vs Sabres

Also need to get a few dates so that when I email this guy back I can tell him a few games to give us a better chance. Below is a link to the schedule check it out and throw me some dates you would be interested in.

http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app?service=page&page=TeamSchedule