pjb,s e/bay build up

Still I wouldent think thats a safe way to run the car anyways because correct me if im wrong but with the bigger injectors youd have to tell the MAF that more air is comming in then their really is so the computer compensates for that extra fuel thats being dumped in by the bigger injectors…

With that being said certain MAFs do have a threshold in terms of how much air they can meter comming in, which is why say a lot of import guys use Ford lightning mafs because their ability to meter more air is higher , which is why if you ahve the maf adjusted to much there may not be enough headroom…

Plus from what I know with most ECU’s even when tricking the computer like this it still only has a certain threshold in which it will compensate for something like this…

So its very possible your going way outside the threshold of which your MAF/ECU will allow to compensate for these injectors.

Therefor your cars all like FUCK YOU i cant do anymore because your asking me to do way to much and i dont have the fuel map to do so