pjb,s e/bay build up

look for a maroon 93 lx and you will see it

Or we can have some friendly runs when his is all broken in.

Oh shizzle!

AAWwww yea. My tanny goes it in the morning so I’ll be set.

hmmmm were gonna be a bunch of busy fucks in the next few weeks i see

Sweet! Should be a good run!

I thought theres some in this thread but Ill check later. I dont have many.

Ive got one but I dont take many pics of my Mustang apparently. Anyway nothing changed in the past year lookswise.

Im hoping the motor goes in tonight. We primed the oil pump last night and oil was seeping out of a plug in the lifter valley area right around where the intake goes. We pounded it down a bit and it barely seeps now but we want to replace the plug.
I got another plug today at Hunt’s.

good to hear paulito

Awesome, good for you Paul. Glad you’re shit is coming together and you’ll be able to enjoy your car

Very soon I will be.

He wants it to be running by the end of this weekend. Probably not 100% done but atleast able to run. Im waiting on some egr delete parts and once its running theres a few other things that need to get done to the car like installing the line lock, installing a driveshaft safety loop, replacing the steering rack and adjusting the sunroof so it doesnt leak anymore.

Good shit Paul. Cant wait to see this thing out finally

Yeah, Im anxious to drive it finally.
The motor didnt go in tonight. We had an issue with the plug. Hunt’s gave me the wrong one and we had to go to Napa in Latham to get one (two actually) and it still seeped a little. Apparently theres an imperfection of some kind in the block itself. Tomorrow its going to be epoxied and wont be an issue anymore and then the motor will go in tomorrow night.

yea seal that thing up Paulio… i dont know you but thats not stoppin me

is the damn motor in this bitch yet?!?!

Hes there right now…

Stalker. :tongue

No, unfortunately not. We had a few minor set backs and things that needed attention.
Its on the engine hoist now and just about set to go in.

When we checked out the steering rack I bought it pissed fluid that was blacker than used motor oil so Ive gotta either get a rebuilt one or get that one rebuilt. Something screwy with that one because even after flushing it a few times the fluid was black.

Then the pilot bearing didnt fit into the crank and needed to be ground down a bit to fit. It was too wide for some odd reason. Then the pins on the flywheel that hold down the pressure plate didnt quite fit. They were from my old flywheel.

Still going to be ready for the LG show.

hope it works out for ya paulito

It should. Once the pins on the flywheel are fixed the motor’s going in.
It was getting late when I left there tonight and we both have to work tomorrow morning so we called it a day.

yeah best course of action on the pilot bearing was to grind it down, for sure.